Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Check this out.

I got this in my e-mail today. Shocking. I went to the site to remove my information.

It is unbelievable that with so much concern about identity theft that this website would exist.

Be sure to read the info on the Drivers License

Check your drivers license for yourself. You can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet,
including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it?

To find your personal driver's license, just enter your name, City and state.


After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked
"Please Remove".


This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com






---Katie

No comments: