Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And speaking of parents who won't make their kids behave....

I think those shoes with the wheels in the heels (heelies?) are pretty cool. I think they must be a lot of fun. But I don't get parents who let their kids wear them and use them just about anywhere. We were in a restaurant last week where a couple of kids wheeled back and forth from the salad bar, salads in hand. I saw a *young* kid on them wheeling along near the glassware section in Dillards or Penneys over the holidays. I am just an old fuddy duddy to think that kids should not be *skating* in restaurants and department stores? I don't think I would be bothered too much if they were doing it out in the mall as long as it wasn't crowded and they weren't mowing down senior citizens, but really, parents, is everything your kids do just fine?

---Katie

No comments: