Friday, March 04, 2005

Anyone up for a counter-protest?

I got this in my e-mail yesterday:

Susan Sarandon and Martin Sheen of the radical "Not in Our Name" anti-war group are coming to Orlando at the end of this month to protest the US Military down on I-Drive. Protest Warrior is planning a counter demonstration and is asking for our help. Below is the email and the details he sent me just a few minutes ago. I hope we can get a good FReeper turnout for this effort. Pass the word!!

Can you get word out to all of the freepers you know and tell them that liberal anti-American forces are set to rally on Sunday March 20th at noon. The location is on International Drive and Sand Lake.

They are being led nationwide by the liberal group, “Not in our Name” headed by Susan Sarandon and Martin Sheen.

Liberal info link:
http://www.protest.net/notinourname/calendrome.cgi?span=event&ID=514947&day=20&month=March&year=2005&state_values=

Protest Warrior sign up
http://hq.protestwarrior.com/?page=/agreement.php

Thank you
Zachary Bauer, Central Florida Chapter Leader


I've never participated in a protest. This could be fun. Wanna go?

---Katie

No comments: