Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I am calling for the death penalty...

for people who design viruses, pop-ups, ad attacks, all of that. I have spent hours since Friday night trying to rid my computer of whatever it is that is attracting multiple pop-up ads that pop up faster than I can get rid of them. I already had Spy Bot and Norton Anti-virus plus a firewall that had been working just fine for months, but on Friday something got in and I just cannot seem to get rid of it. If I leave my computer connected to the internet for awhile, when I come back to it I have over 20 pop-ups. I have added ad-aware and Norton's Internet Security and I have switched over to Firefox as my browser. Any suggestions are welcome.

People who deliberately set other people up for this time-wasting aggravation are evil and do not deserve to live.

---Katie

No comments: